Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Another Semester Gone By

First, I want to say thanks to those of you who have been so RIGHT and so UPLIFTING with my current situation with Andrew's dad. You know who you are! I have some amazing friends :)

This morning I had my last final and I can finally say that I'm done with another semester. Its almost surreal. Things are moving faster every single day. And I don't think I like it very much. If things were going the way I had originally started out, this would be my last day of my fall semester as an undergraduate. And I could say that I only have one more semester left. How weird does that sound? Anyways, since I'm graduating in ONE YEAR I have a little extra time on my hands. But it feels so good to be done. I haven't started packing my things up (which I really should be doing) but I have my list of things to take home! I had a terrible time last break: I left my hairdryer, dirty clothes, heavy winter coat, and a ton of other items in my dorm because I was in a hurry to leave and go home. I was miserable! Lesson learned. So I'm taking things nice and slow and doing my best to not forget anything. We'll see how this goes.

If you're still taking finals, good luck! If you're done, have a fabulous Christmas! If you're graduating, congratulations!! Wish I could be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment