Monday, December 27, 2010

Birthdays and Christmas

Hello, dear friends! I hope y'all had a fabulous Christmas...I know I did! Dad and Megan both had wonderful birthdays despite it being so close to Christmas, Dad always likes to say that Megan was his Christmas & birthday present. Pretty sweet if you ask me :) the trip to Dallas on Megan's birthday wasn't quite as fun as I thought it would be, but we still had a good time.

In the last week, I've laughed so much and it feels great. I am loving being home. And I'm excited to say that Santa was super nice to me this year. I am so blessed to have a new vehicle to drive and a new laptop (which I'm still not sure if I like) as well as some spending money. Megan left for Kentucky yesterday to see her boyfriend and I will be leaving in the morning to head to Houston to see Andrew! Yay! I haven't seen him in about 2 weeks, but it feels like it has been FOREVER. And we will come back here for an East Texas New Year's Eve which will include tons of fireworks at a friend's house.

How was your Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment