Friday, December 17, 2010

Full Christmas Mode

Its Friday! Hooray! Things have certainly been busy lately. It feels like finals were ages ago, and that I've been on break for much longer than a few days. I left town Wednesday afternoon, and made record time getting home. The rest of the evening was spent hanging out with dad and being a bofa on the sofa. Yesterday was filled with laughter and shopping with dad and Megan. We went to lunch where dad spilled his water all over me and my purse. I was soaked along with everything in my purse and it was windy outside when we left (I wasn't dry by then). We got a whole lot of shopping done, and today is going to be another day of shopping if my sister will ever get up and get moving. I'm super duper excited because I found a new pair of jeans!! The only place I can get my jeans from is the Buckle and they aren't cheap. And usually they are the first jeans to fly off the shelves cause for some reason there are girls out there apparently like to buy their jeans extra long so that they drag the ground 3-4 inches. I don't understand. LEAVE THE LONG JEANS FOR THE PEOPLE THAT NEED THEM THE MOST. Sorry. I haven't had a pair of new jeans that actually fit in almost 2 years. Every time I shop they never have what I need, but this time they did and I'm ecstatic about it :)

I'm still on the hunt for birthday gifts for dad and Megan, but it is so difficult because their birthdays are so close to Christmas (the 22nd and 23rd). Oh well, they both said they don't want or need anything, but I'm not taking that for an answer.

Happy Friday, happy weekend, and happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment