Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Succumbing to Senioritis

With 4 classes out of the way and only two finals left, I have no desire to do anything at all. I'm sure the rest of you are feeling the same way. As for my grades, I have 3 As and 1 B. I've been camping out with some of my friends and the ticket pull is tomorrow morning at 7am. Hooray for the Cotton Bowl! Anyways, I've had no motivation to study or do any homework whatsoever. My finals are on Tuesday and Wednesday, so I have some time to study between now and then. Andrew and I are planning on going to Houston this weekend; he has a referee meeting and his sister is singing with the church choir for a Christmas concert and I'm just tagging along cause Andrew's mom invited me. Maybe this week is supposed to be "boring blog posts" week. Haha.

Days are dragging by, and it doesn't feel like Christmas is right around the corner. I haven't even put up any decorations yet. Does anybody feel this way too?

No comments:

Post a Comment