Monday, December 20, 2010

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday y'all! I can happily say that I finished all of my Christmas and birthday shopping yesterday. And I finished wrapping all my gifts. On top of that, I'm happy with my grades for the semester. Not much has been going on, just spending some much needed time with my family and catching up with lots of doctor appointments. OH I almost forgot. I got a haircut on Saturday, took off about 4-5 inches and I can't even tell that I cut it at all. But my hair feels so silky smooth and soft and I love that I don't have any split ends.

This week is filled with lots of food, family, and good times. Tomorrow is kind of uneventful, but Wednesday is Dad's birthday and we will be spending the day with my grandparents. Thursday is Megan's birthday and we are planning to go to Dallas to see Mary and Richard and I will be getting a new car! Wooohooo! I'm getting Mary's 2001/2002 Honda CR-V and I can't wait. And can't forget Christmas on Saturday.

Even though everything has been enjoyable at home, I really miss Andrew. This happens every semester, I always get used to seeing him every single day and then I don't see him for 2-3 weeks (or longer) and go crazy in the first few days. Hopefully I'll get a chance to see him shortly after Christmas when I go to visit him and then and we will turn around and come here for New Year's. And I can't wait :)

I'll post pictures of my new car and lots of birthday photos later!

No comments:

Post a Comment