Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Weekend Update & Cotton Bowl Camp-out

Such a boring title, I know. It goes along with my boring weekend lol. Sadly I have to sit here and really think about what I did this weekend because I honestly don't remember all of it. Friday night Andrew, Erik and I went to dinner at Olive Garden, and I found some wine that I really like! Everyone knows wine is one of those "acquired tastes" and this one appeals to my tastes :) if I'm not mistaken, it was Beringer's White Zinfandel. Yum! Erik had a paper to work on, so Andrew and I didn't do much of anything. Saturday was spent sleeping and running a few errands with Andrew, and I got a Christmas present! It's one of the coolest toys ever and I would tell you what it is, but it's one of those things that doesn't need to be mentioned on the internet for anyone and everyone to see. But if you really want to know, message me and I'll tell you. Saturday night on tv was a Harry Potter marathon, and I got sucked in. Sunday was church, lunch at Chili's, a nap, and another HP movie. Pretty uneventful.

Yesterday I only had one class, and I will only have 2 classes left after today. My grades so far are 2 A's and one B. Not too shabby. I got to see Sammie and watch her brother play basketball aannnd got to celebrate my friend Betsy's 21st birthday! Hope you're feeling okay today Betsy! We had a blast.

Today I have a bunch of little things going on, as well as some homework that I should have done over the weekend. At 5:00 students can start camping out in front of Kyle Field for bowl game tickets. Mom and I are dying to go, but seeing that I don't have a tent and don't know anyone else that is camping out, I have no idea what to do. There's only 1250 student tickets, each costs $125, and one student can only pull 2 tickets. If you want to camp out with me or know someone who is camping out, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment