Monday, January 31, 2011

Already Gone By

I cannot believe that it's the last day in January already. My weekend was pretty quiet, as usual. I went to see The Rite on Saturday with Erik, and even though I enjoyed it, it wasn't up to my standards. Oh well. Sunday was the same old church, lunch, homework, and the womens' basketball game against Baylor. What a game! The two best teams in the Big 12 conference going head to head, and A&M only lost by 3. It was a tearjerker.

So what's been up with this strange Texas weather? It's throwing by body off. Yesterday I woke up with a sore throat and today I feel miserable. I have no idea what's going on. But I do know that the temperatures will drop all day tomorrow and the high on Wednesday is 34 last time I checked. As for this weekend, my mom's 50th birthday is Friday and I am planning on going home for that. I called her this morning and it turns out that its getting cold there too. So cold that there is the possibility of snow tomorrow night. Yeah. Crazy!

Today has been like any other Monday, tiring and uneventful. Its been a long day and I would really just love to go to sleep right now. But homework calls. How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment