Friday, January 7, 2011

Cotton Bowl

Happy Friday my friends! I thought I would give you a quick update about my weekend :)

Today is the Cotton Bowl and I am super duper excited! My mom and I are leaving for Dallas soon, and we will probably lounge around the hotel for a little while before going to eat then getting to the game extra early. I can't wait. The Aggies are totally going to beat the hell outta LSU. I've only seen the Cowboys Stadium in pictures and from standing in line at Hurricane Harbor (if you know what I'm talking about) so it is going to be quite an experience!

Saturday we are going to try to do some shopping, and hit up Terry Costa to try and find me a dress for ring dance. Crazy that I have to start looking so early, I'm dying to have a dress that might actually be long enough. I only have one long dress, and it hits me above my ankle. Not cute. So hopefully they will have something that might work! Keep your fingers crossed!

BTHO LSU! Have a fabulous weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment