Tuesday, January 18, 2011

First Day: Knockout

So even though I only had one class today it was still a rather hectic day. But it was a good day. I had my first class early-ish this morning and I was disappointed when my professor actually lectured the entire time. It seems like it will be an extremely boring class, psychology of learning. It's so hard for me to think about the fact that this should have been my last "first day" as a undergrad and all of my friends will be moving out without me, and I will be sticking around for another semester (or two). Which I'll tell you all about at a later date when I get everything figured out. Anyways, tomorrow will be a little busier, Wednesday and Thursday are unfortunately my fullest days. But the exciting part is that Thursday includes doing some shadowing/volunteering at a rehab center to get ready for OT school. Hooray for finally having time in my schedule to volunteer!

Tonight I have work, but it includes watching a movie and eating dinner that I don't have to pay for! I saw one of my friends that I met in Access at work, and she is really struggling after just recently losing a friend. I didn't know what to say to her, and I didn't know if I should give her a hug or anything else. But I smiled and told her I was praying for her. It makes my heart hurt to see anyone like that.

All of a sudden a wave of sleep has just hit me and I think I'm about to take a little siesta before leaving for work :)

1 comment:

  1. I'll still be here for one more semester, too! We cant party it up!

    ReplyDelete