Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy Birthday, Blog!


Today my blog is one year old :) hooray!

Things haven't really changed much, but I love this little space. Its where I can share all my good and bad thoughts and feelings and people actually care (that is if you read it and I know there are a few of you who are dedicated readers, haha).

Today also marks the 1 year 9 month anniversary of Andrew and me. It also happens to be Andrew's brother's 6 month anniversary with his girlfriend. Kinda weird, right? I know I do this probably every single month (and most of the time it isn't important at all) but it's still nice to think about it.

I haven't done much of anything today, we went up to the mall for the Victoria's Secret semi-annual sale and they had nothing at all. Sad day. Plans have been made for dinner with my dad at Papacitas and I'm looking forward to it. The rest of the day seems to be folding out with no plans whatsoever. Megan and I are currently watching Easy A and my mom keeps interrupting. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment