Monday, January 24, 2011

Long Weekend

*******warning! this post might sound very boring. hah.*******

Well, the last few days have been busy and boring all at the same time. Last Thursday was my first day to volunteer/shadow with two OTs at the Brazos Valley Rehabilitation Center. They have a huge facility, and the majority of the patients are children, but I currently think I prefer to work with older adults. Unfortunately, with the cold weather around here kids get sick easily and don't come in for therapy and so I only got to observe one child. Which is okay but hopefully this week will be better.

Megan came to visit me this weekend! She got in Thursday night and we did a whole bunch of nothing all weekend long. It was quite a lot of 'what do you want to do....I don't know' and indecisiveness. But all in all it was a good weekend. Except that I spent wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too much money on a lot of little things. It was worth every penny! Andrew was gone the entire weekend with work and it seemed like forever until he got back. Sunday night was no different except that Andrew was around.

Today I had class and then Megan and I went to WalMart to find our mom's birthday gift. And we found it :) hooray! Megan left shortly after that, and while I feel sad that she is gone, it seems like nothing has changed in the long run. I still don't have a whole lot of work to do, the only class that I have any work to do is for Sexuality, and its online. Everyone says it's easy and enjoyable, plus its just like all the other online health classes. We'll see. I still have no motivation to do any work at all and I don't really know what to do for tonight. I just know that I've spent a lot of time at my apartment lately and I need to get out for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment