Friday, January 14, 2011

Longest Work Day Ever

Hey friends! Well, its Friday night and I just finished working a 12 hour shift about 40 minutes ago and I have a massive headache. What a day it has been. I know you don't want to hear about it and I don't want to think about it. So there. Things here are seeming to be just the same as they were before I left, and I have no motivation to do anything WHATSOEVER. Sure, there are several things that I need to do, but are they going to happen? I don't think soooooooo. Anyways, the drive back was uneventful and I hit quite a bit of traffic which is really strange for East Texas travelers. I always hate goodbyes. I cried 3 times (once for each goodbye). But I'm back and things are feeling normal-ish.

I thought about hanging out with one of my friends, but thought they might be busy and so I didn't want to bother them. But I don't want to look at these 4 walls of my apartment. But I have no motivation to get off my ass and go see my friends.

What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment