Monday, January 17, 2011

That Time Again

Well kiddies, it looks like its time for another semester to begin. I'm definitely not ready. As exciting as another semester may sound, things may be getting a little rough. My grades aren't quite where they need to be for OT school (so hopefully I can work something out with my advisor and see if she has any suggestions for me).

But I don't want to talk about class, I want to talk to you about something much more exciting! One of my sweet, lovely friends, Betsy, has been inspired by me to start her own blog! She's a year younger than me, and I met her here at school through Andrew's roommate Erik (if you don't remember Erik is the one that introduced Andrew & me). I hope she really enjoys it and she could use all the support to keep going with it! I know I'm not the only one who reads her blog :) anyways, to check out her blog click here and show your love for Betsy!

If you have classes tomorrow, good luck! If not, I am totally jealous of you right now!

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet Natalie! I'm really enjoying this... thanks for the inspiration! It's a great way to kind of clear my head every night before bed.

    I didn't know Erik introduced you and Andrew, but now I want him to find a man for me, too. Haha. I know we're all pretty busy, but I hope we can get together sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete