Friday, January 28, 2011

This Is Why I Haven't Posted Anything

My life=complete boredom. The week was rather uneventful, same old same old stuff. Class, work, sleep, ya know. The usual. Andrew is gone again for the weekend with refereeing, and he should come back with $900. I like the sound of that! Just kidding. He will be saving money to buy things for himself throughout the year.

10 minutes later.....(I took a blogging break to try and come up with something exciting). I just realized that I didn't tell you my one exciting thing that has happened! And you can laugh at me all you want, but it made me giddy inside :) So. Andrew is getting his ring on April 15th and I am super excited for him! Except for the fact that the ring will cost at least double of what mine did. Anyways, he was talking on the phone with him mom last week and they were discussing money stuff (and if/how they were going to be able to afford his ring). All of a sudden his mom says "Well it won't be too long before you have to buy another ring!" At first when he told me about this I didn't believe him. And then it started to sink in. I mean I always knew that his parents liked me but I didn't know that they were ready for us to get engaged. It was kind of a shock to me. But a good shock. So as Andrew left last weekend (Megan was with me) and during our shopping sprees I got kinda crazy and bought a few bridal magazines. Which I regret now because they weren't helpful at all. But whatever, no big deal.

Tonight I had a dinner party with some of my coworkers, it was nice to be able to sit down and talk to everyone about everything work and non-work related. I haven't laughed that hard in quite some time. And if you know my coworkers, something is bound to go wrong when we cook dinner. Sorry Jakob! He accidentally turned on the wrong burner and Grace's crock pot lid was resting on the burner. I noticed that there were smoke and flames, and nearly had to yell at Jakob to get him to realize what was going on. Unfortunately, the accident melted the handle of Grace's crock pot lid. I feel really bad because if it had been my crock pot, I would have been upset because I use my crock pot on a weekly basis. But I suppose it is still useable, as the lid is glass and nothing happened to it. While all of this was happening, Patty was taking a video of it. So if you know who Patty is (I don't think the video is up yet, but I'm sure she will tag everyone) or if you don't be on the lookout for that video.

Sadly I am back at my apartment all by my lonesome. Oh well. Only 4 more weekends of not having Andrew around. I feel like I've really rambled on in this post. But I bet you enjoyed it!

1 comment: