Wednesday, January 5, 2011

TV Addictions

So most of my day was spent being a bum on the sofa, besides getting my teeth cleaned and going with my dad to exchange laptops and let me just say, I am IN LOVE! My dad is getting it all fixed up for me so I haven't had much of a chance to use it yet. Which means the last few days have been spent with my butt on the couch and my eyes glued to the tv. Not quite, but it seems that way compared to always being busy with school. Anyways, I finally had some time to watch the new season of Law and Order SVU which I am super addicted to. PS. several seasons are on netflix for those of you who have that you should check it out. Tonight's episode (or maybe I should say episodes) was/were really REALLY GOOD. Like crazy-oh-my-gosh-this-is-why-I'm-obsessed-with-this-show good. After watching that, I did some channel surfing and found this odd show on TLC called '"My Strange Addiction" and I saw addictions to eating household cleaners, tanning, running, eating chalk, and it was insane. How can people do that? Its so unusual and just a little weird. But now I might be addicted to that show. Wuups.

No comments:

Post a Comment