Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Did You Get Blown Away Today?

Cause I sure did. Multiple times. And I don't even want to think about how tangled my hair might be. Oh well. I think I need to get myself some earmuffs or the head wrap thingys that cover your ears. I was freezing going to and from class and work and meetings. But I am so thankful to have a nice warm place to come home to.

So I have some possible exciting news. But I don't want to share it just yet and get all excited just to have my bubble burst. I promise I will tell you within the next week! And it has everything to do with school and grades and OT stuff. Woo.

I have lots of work to get done so this post is short. Please feel free to invite yourself over for some hot chocolate :) stay warm out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment