Monday, February 7, 2011

Snow Day and a Birthday

Happy Monday friends! I hope you had a fantastic weekend, if not then the next weekend is only 4 days away. My weekend was super busy but worth every second. I drove home Friday, which was my original plan,but I got lucky with classes being cancelled and was able to leave a little earlier. Of course there was snow everywhere and it took me a little while longer to get home, especially since there are those extra careful drivers who will only go 40 mph down the highway even when the snow and ice is gone. Oh well. Friday night we had cake and ice cream with my mom and it was wonderful! She turned 50. And she looks fabulous for her age. Saturday was pretty boring, Megan and I worked on homework and ate dinner with our dad. Sunday was church, lunch, then leaving to come back to CS. It was an extremely short weekend when I put it like that, but it was great. My mom has several pictures from the weekend, but of course they are on her camera and I didn't have a chance to copy them to mine. Maybe she will post them on facebook!

I'm still searching for an apartment and roommates, but my sister and I are considering the option of living together. However, she is still in that stage of "I don't know what I want to to do or where I want to go" which makes things difficult for both of us. This is one of those times where I wish I was more of a "girly" girl and had more girl friends. Hah. I've been looking on roommate matching sites and talking to every person that I know. But it seems that nothing is working out. We'll see what happens.

How was your weekend??? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment