Sunday, March 13, 2011

Many Miles Traveled Already

Hello friends! I hope all of you are starting to relax and enjoy your break! I know I am :)

Friday afternoon Mary and Megan got into CS and we grabbed lunch, got to see Andrew, and got to enjoy spending time together. We eventually decided that we would go to Dallas to spend some time with Mary and Richard. So instead of driving home, we went there instead. Friday night we had dinner at Rockfish, then Saturday had brunch at Penne Pomedero which is within walking distance of the SMU campus. We took a short drive through the SMU campus (which is where Richard got his Bachelors) before driving around town. I had mentioned to Richard and Mary that Andrew and I would need a place to stay for Ashley's wedding in June (Richard's house is in the Highland Park area) and they were nice enough to drive me right past the church after brunch, and it is GORGEOUS! The stairs in front of the church are amazing, and there's a super cute park across the street. I can't wait to see the inside! PS---Ashley, perfect choice! And Mary and Richard had a two center aisle wedding and it worked out perfectly!

After driving around town we went to the Northpark Mall for a few hours, went back to the house and Megan and I got on the road to go home. We were both exhausted and crashed. We went to mass this morning with Mom and ate lunch, then stopped by to see Dad.

I don't have any plans for tomorrow with the exception of a doctor's appointment and plans to look at OT school requirements and the application process, plus I need to start looking for a summer job. Megan said I should be a shots girl at Graham's (one of the few bars at home) and they walk around asking people if they want shots. The work uniform is either lingerie or a bikini with chaps, cowboy boots and a cowboy hat. Hahaha yes! Perfect job! Just kidding. It's hard to find a place when it will only be for this summer and next. But hopefully I will find something soon!

1 comment:

  1. Aww yay! I am so glad you got to see the church and love it as much as we do!

    As I was reading your post, I was thinking to myself "Oh, hey, Highland Park, that's close to the church" and then you wrote that you drove past it. How funny!

    I can't wait for you to see the inside in under three months! :)

    ReplyDelete