Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Roommate Update

So for my faithful readers that have been keeping up with me, you'll know that I've been on the hunt for a roommate for next year. And just in case you don't remember my posts, you can read them here and here. It's also looking like I'll be graduating next May instead of this December which was my original plan (since I'm not graduating on time like I should be). My current lease is up in May, and I can't quite figure out what I'm going to do from there. I have the choice of moving from one place to another, or the option of signing a lease for August. I guess it depends on what my future roommate would want to do. I tried to convince Sammie that she should move back here and live with me, but its too expensive for her. For awhile I thought that Megan might live with me, but I think she is leaning towards going to SHSU rather than here (or Blinn). Which pretty much leaves me out of options except for the roommate site provided by AGOSS (adult, graduate, and off-campus student services) and just pray to God that I get a decent roommate.

I don't want to be picky about my roommate either, but I've had my share of bad roommates and I'm tired of it. Plus even though I have a ton of girl friends, they all have their own leases with their other friends/acquaintances. So I don't know what I will do.

It's really been eating at me and bothering me that I haven't figured out anything yet. I know time is running out and I need to figure something out. I have an appointment to check out one apartment complex on Friday afternoon, but its the place that Megan and I were looking at. So I might just scratch that one off my list and keep looking. I just want some sort of sign to know that everything will work out and things will fall into place at just the right time.

What do I do?? Does anybody know of someone that needs a roommate?? HELP!

1 comment:

  1. I happen to have a room available immediately until July 31st. You'd have Tabitha as a roommate but you would have your own room and bathroom.

    The rent is 640 a month (including cable, electricity, water, etc.) but I am up for negotiations.

    Let me know if you're interested! :)

    ReplyDelete