Thursday, March 10, 2011

SB 2011.....

is right around the corner and I can't hardly wait! I haven't had anything to do in the way of homework/exams/quizzes since Wednesday and it seems like I'm about to go crazy without anything to do. I almost thought about leaving but realized I needed to stick around because I still have class. Luckily, two of my three classes tomorrow have been cancelled which means I only have to go to one class (but I still have to go for it). I don't really have any plans except that Megan (who came by Wednesday evening on her way to Austin) and Mary (ex-stepmom who she went to visit) will be driving here tomorrow around lunch. After that we may or may not go to Dallas, if we don't we will just head back home and possibly go to Dallas for the weekend. Or we will just go home and be bums. My only other plans include possibly going to Houston to visit Andrew for a few days, and get to see Sammie and do some shopping and perhaps order a bridesmaid dress from David's Bridal. We'll just have to see what happens.

I wish we could have a whole month off. I'm already looking forward to taking the summer off from school. It will be the first summer in 4 years that I won't be taking any classes. Buuuuuuuuut of course I'll have to find a job. But that's not so bad.

What are your spring break plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment