Thursday, March 31, 2011

Snarky Girls

**WARNING: This post may be a little VERY snarky.**

So everyone out there should know that there are "Man Laws" out there that is an unwritten set of rules that all guys must follow. Or perhaps you've heard the phrase "Bros before Hoes" (this totally just made me giggle a little bit). One of Andrew's friends recently broke this Man Law. Anyways, back around Super Bowl time I noticed something a little unusual going on between these two said people. Then over spring break said guy was always too busy or said that he already had plans, and wouldn't hang out with Andrew. The Brad Paisley concert came and went, and by then it was completely obvious to me. He was blowing Andrew off because he is now dating Andrew's ex. I have no idea why it bothers me so much, but it does. Maybe it's because said girl treated Andrew like total shit and I hate her for it (but I am still nice to her, I promise!). Or maybe it's because I feel like said guy should have at least told Andrew what he was up to rather than avoiding him completely. I thought said guy had way better sense than to date her. Andrew and I used to hang out with said guy often, but now that this chicky is in the picture, I honestly don't want anything to do with her. All she ever talks about is herself, and the first time I met her was AWFUL. She was mean and irritating and stuck up and she drove me crazy. I couldn't stand it! Andrew is so much happier without her in his life. And without her treating him like she did, I wouldn't be with him, so I guess I do have to be grateful for that.

I think that if their relationship had NOT ended the way it did, this wouldn't bother me at all. I might even actually like her and everything would be peachy-keen. But because of the way things happened, it really bothers me. So what do I do? Keep being friends with them because it's the nice thing to do even though all the while she is irritating me and because I care about him and don't want to see the same thing that happened to Andrew happen to him? Or should I just pretend that they've both fallen off the face of the earth?

No comments:

Post a Comment