Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Where Did February Go?

It seems like last week was the start of the spring semester and yesterday was just another day. Things are going by so fast. I can't believe that it's already March. I was planning on doing a ''last day of February'' post but I'm sure you've realized by now that it didn't happen. Right now I'm skyping with my sister and Sammie (SHOTOUT!) while eating some carrots cause I feel guilty for having a coke float earlier (even though it was made with Coke zero!)

This semester is seeming to be a little rough, the classes I thought I would do great in I'm sucking in and the classes I was dreading are going great. Go figure. Andrew was supposed to come over tonight but he has an exam tomorrow for Dynamics (or Statics, or something Aerospace....way over my head). So I didn't get to see him. Poop. And that reminds me, poop has become my new favorite word. I'll blame it on the fact that I've seen Despicable Me several times now and Vector says ''oh poop'' at the very end of the movie and Megan started using it, therefore I started using it. And now at least half of my conversations with Sammie, Andrew and Megan have the word poop in them at least once. Which I'm sure you were dying to know. Maybe this is a sign that I should stop rambling and just go to bed.

But! Before I do, you should check out these hilarious websites. They have become my latest source of entertainment :) Enjoy!

Dear Blank Please Blank which is kind of like a Dear Abby column (but not really).

When Parents Text. Pretty self-explanatory

No comments:

Post a Comment