Monday, April 11, 2011

Gimme A Break

...gimme a break, break me off a piece of that Kit Kat bar. Last week was so hectic and busy that I kinda neglected everyone here. Sorry! Hopefully I will get the chance to post every day this week.

This weekend was delightful (minus my crazy bad allergies) as I went to go visit Sammie to help her with her first ever jewelry show! I'm still pretty tired from the week/weekend but it was definitely worth it. After the show we spent the night cleaning up Sammie's room, and hopefully with a little more work it will look great (ahem, Sammie check your email!) because we threw out a ton of stuff. I drove back Sunday afternoon, cleaned myself up & had a short nap, went to HEB and Fuddrucker's for dinner. Today has been pretty chill, I haven't done a whole lot seeing as how I have no homework and nothing to really do this week.

BUT I completely forgot to mention my exciting news! Last week I did a little more searching for a roommate, and I think I found the perfect girls and place to live! It's super cheap, plus my living room furniture will actually be used rather than it staying in storage all year. Her name is Kellei, and we met last Thursday and chatted for almost 3 hours. Today I went by to see the house that she lives at, and I love LOVE LOVE IT! I think it's the perfect place for me. But I'll let you know how things progress.

Have a happy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment