Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Have You Heard?

Happy Tuesday dear friends! School has me swamped with work this week, next week, and the week after that starts finals. The weekend was super busy, I'm kinda glad it's over. I promise I will post pictures and do a full update in the next few days!

What all do I have going on you might ask? Well, here's a rundown of everything now until I actually get a break.

Today - Sexuality Final Exam
April 22 - Seth's graduation from Ft. Sill
April 24 - Easter & Sammie's Birthday!
April 25 - Alissa's Birthday
April 26 - Access (work) Luau & OTS meeting
April 28 - Libby's birthday!
April 29 - Neuroscience exam
April 30 - Ring Dance
May 2 - Drugs exam
May 3 - last day of class
May 6 - first day of finals
May 7 - Austin's high school graduation
May 11 - end of finals
May 13 - MY BIRTHDAY! (and the day I have to move out of my apartment)
May 14 - graduation for my friends
May 16 - Aggie Mom's Club meeting
May 21 - Erik & Shala's wedding
May 22-26 - New York Trip!
June 4 - the day I'm chopping off my hair & donating it to Locks of Love
June 11 - Ashley & Phillip's wedding
June 17 - UTMB visit
June 25 - July 5 - Florida Trip!

Wow. I have so much more going on than I realized. Just looking at this makes me want to stress out. And one thing that always de-stresses me is this right here. Please enjoy :)

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Seeing a relatively short-term event list with my wedding date on it is CRAZY! I am SO EXCITED you two are going to be coming. :)

    ReplyDelete