Sunday, April 3, 2011

Just One More Day? Please?

AHHHH it has been such a good weekend! But now I have to focus on the suck of my life, school. This week I've got 2 exams, 2 quizzes, a HUGE lab proposal, plus other things to do like work, laundry, and the playoff basketball game with my intramural team! Wooo!

But to make the perfect end of the weekend, the Lady Aggies knocked off #1 Stanford and are going to the National Championship game! I am beyond ecstatic! Tonight's game was one of those clutch-the-tv-and-pray-hard-that-we-win kind of game. This is the first time for us to go to the Final Four, and we have knocked off TWO (count 'em, TWO) #1 seed teams--first Baylor and now Stanford. Currently Notre Dame and UConn are playing, and I'm going to say that UConn will win. Geno Auriemma has done an amazing job with those girls.

Friday involved a whole bunch of waiting around on Andrew to get his homework done, which was a total drag. I did absolutely nothing but play computer games and watched a movie. Saturday was fabulous, with making eggs and french toast for breakfast followed by Andrew coming over, going to WalMart, the gun range for about two hours, dinner at Cotton Patch, and the movie Insidious (which I was planning to go see with Sammie but she won't be visiting any time soon which makes me sad but I know how life goes) and it was AWESOME. According to Andrew I jumped at least 20 times. And I'm dying to go see it again! Today has been pretty relaxed, with the usual church and studying. And can't forget that amazing basketball game!

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment