Thursday, April 14, 2011

So Much For My Last Promise...

I know I said I was planning to update every single day. Obviously that didn't happen. Wuups. My life just isn't exciting right now. BUT! This weekend is guaranteed to be super busy and fun. Andrew is getting his Aggie Ring tomorrow! Eeeek! I am so happy for him!! And of course for everyone else getting their rings tomorrow. I also have registration around the time he will be getting his ring, so Erik is going to be a great friend and register for me :) and of course there will be a party later and dunking and his family is coming up for the evening. So...I've been cleaning like mad. And I'm done! Saturday is Shala's bridal shower, and somehow Andrew, Erik, Shala and I are going to carpool to Houston. We'll see how that works out.

What exactly are you supposed to wear to a bridal shower? I'm thinking a dress? Hah I need to brush up on my etiquette...quite a few weddings to attend in the near future! Does 2 weddings count as quite a few? Okay good, I thought so too.

Next week will be a drag since I have an online final, and that class is the suck. The worst part was the lecture about abortions. And they screwed it up and are requiring everyone to watch it over again. I mean, seriously, I don't want to hear about how they vacuum the baby out and I'm pretty sure its the most disturbing thing I've had to listen to and read.

So with all the exciting things going on in the next two days, there will be lots of pictures! I will require myself to take tons of them to make up for lost time hah.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Bridal shower attire = nice sundress. I've worn an Easter dress to one before. :)

    ReplyDelete