Friday, May 20, 2011

Big Vacation to the Big Apple

So a few weeks ago I put up this post which had a list of upcoming dates and everything that was going on in my life. The most exciting thing on that post is the NEW YORK TRIP! I am super excited to be going there along with my sister, mom, aunt, and one of my cousins! They are currently on an airplane headed to NY but since Erik and Shala have their wedding tomorrow, I will be flying out early Sunday morning to join them.

A few things we will be seeing on our trip:
  • Statue of Liberty
  • Central Park
  • The Guggenheim (I think I spelled that wrong?)
  • Metropolitan Museum of Art
  • Ground Zero
  • Fifth Avenue
  • possibly the Yankees Stadium
  • some giant cathedral (I can't remember the name)
  • lots of other places - maybe Little Italy & Chinatown just to name a few
I am so excited! I will be taking thousands of pictures!! And I'll be back on Thursday!

1 comment: