Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Finally Done Traveling

Hello friends! I'm finally back from traveling around the world! Okay, not really the whole world but you know what I mean. New York was unbelievably amazing and I loved every second but I don't think I would want to live there for long. I promise I will post pictures as soon as I go through the 558 pictures that I took. In addition to the trip, I got to spend quite a bit of time with Andrew. After getting back Thursday evening, I joined him and his college church group at the Kemah boardwalk, which was certainly not as exciting as I thought it would be.

On Friday, I was a bum and did nothing until we needed to leave for a wedding in College Station (one of Andrew's aerospace engineering friends) and it was lovely! I was so happy to finally be able to meet a few of Andrew's friends and the people he spends all his time with in the aero lab. Saturday was really exciting as it was Audrey's (Andrew's brother's--Austin--girlfriend) graduation! I am thrilled to say that she will be going to Blinn next year and I am ecstatic that we will be able to hang out so much more cause she is such a sweet girl! Plus most of my friends have graduated and I have no idea what I'm going to do without them. I'm also beyond excited that Megan will be so close too!! Super exciting! Sunday was the same as any other Sunday, except that Megan and I headed to Lake Charles (Louisiana) to visit some family (same family that went to NY with us) and we had a blast! Sunday night we went to see Bridesmaids which was HILARIOUS! On Monday we took their boat out and had a blast plus I think I was finally able to get a start on my summer tan! Hooray! We finally came back today and it feels wonderful to not have to go anywhere.

This week should be pretty relaxing, but I have quite a few things to get done. I should start OT shadowing this week, and I'm chopping off my hair on SATURDAY!! I can't believe its almost here. I might be having second thoughts. Or at least I can't decide how to have my hair done (layers or one length?) Plus I'm still debating on if I should find a summer job with everything I've got going on this summer. I'll keep you posted and pictures of everything will be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment