Thursday, June 2, 2011

Locks of Love

I'm still sorting through all my New York trip pictures and I promise to get them up as soon as possible. Hopefully if you're my friend on facebook (or you like to creep) then you've already seen some of the pictures my cousin took, and if not, then you should go look at them!

Tonight is the last night I get to wash all my gorgeous hair. In this post I revealed that I'm cutting my hair to donate it to Locks of Love. Well, the day has finally come. On Saturday morning I will be sitting at my usual hair salon but it won't be the usual trim. Honestly I'm starting to have second thoughts, but I am so ready to be rid of a foot of hair. I'm sure I will grow it out again soon. And there will be pictures on facebook immediately of course, thanks to my sister. I've had long hair for what seems like forever. When I was 10 or 11 years old I had shoulder length (or a little longer) hair and managed to get a big wad of gum stuck in my hair and I had to have all my hair cut off. Since then it's only grown, and it really started to grow when I got to college and was only getting my hair trimmed once a year or so. And now it's four years later and things are about to change. So keep your eyes peeled for pictures! I'll get pictures up here too (probably sooner than I get the New York photos up) so all of you can enjoy my new haircut!

I just want to take a second out of this post and talk about HOW AWESOME THE MAVS WERE TONIGHT over the Heat. Dirk scored the last 9 points for the Mavs and he was on fire!! I was really skeptical that they wouldn't be able to come back, they were killing the grass and doing nothing on the court and for them to turn around and make such a comeback, I'm amazed and impressed. Way to go Mavs!

No comments:

Post a Comment