Monday, June 13, 2011

Tis the Season for Weddings

Hey friends! Sorry it's been forever since my last update, I haven't been home much and it seems like I've been going somewhere or doing something every single day. This past week was a blur, filled with running errands, filling out paperwork, and doing chores. On Friday I drove to Dallas for my friend Ashley's wedding. You can check her blog out here but considering that she's on her honeymoon she may not be updating for a little while. Her wedding was amazing and beautiful and her dress was SO GORGEOUS and it was PERFECT for her! And the wedding reception was so cool at the Rangers Ballpark in Arlington (especially since I like the Rangers but haven't ever actually seen a MLB stadium) and it was exactly the way I think a wedding reception should be. On top of how fantastic it was, I had a great time with my friends who I haven't seen since mid-May and it was so good to catch up with them. There hasn't been a whole lot going on with everyone, but everyone is staying busy. And everyone loved my new haircut! I promise I will post pictures within the week from my haircut appointment!

On top of the wedding celebration, I got to spend the weekend with Richard and Mary aaannnnd ANDREW! It was wonderful to see them and I'm counting down the days until I get to see each of them again :)

I don't have too much going on this week but I am headed to UTMB Thursday evening for a campus visit on Friday to see what their OT Masters program is like. I'll fill you in later!

1 comment:

  1. Can I just tell you that this was a very sweet post?? What huge compliments from you. I am so glad you came - and stuck around so long. :)

    ReplyDelete