Saturday, July 23, 2011

I Hate Being Away....

....from my boyfriend, friends, people I love (besides the fam) and even school. It's the worst feeling in the world. Today was Andrew's dad's birthday and I called Andrew so I could talk to his dad. We only chatted for a few minutes, but he mentioned that I was the only person missing from the celebration. It warmed my heart to hear him say that and I smiled to myself but after that feeling was gone all I could think about was what I missed out on and how I should have tried to be there. Perhaps this is God's way of telling me what I have to look forward to after I graduate in May and I loathe it already. On top of all that I had made plans to go visit Sammie but then I got sick with a nasty cold and a mild fever. The last time I saw her was in early May for multiple graduations. So I made plans to see her towards the end of August. And I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm really ready for school to start back up so that I can get back into a normal routine. Doesn't sound too crazy right?

August can't seem to get here fast enough! The only downsides of August are that I have to get all my stuff moved back to College Station and I have to have my gallbladder taken out. Definitely not looking forward to those, but it means I get to see the people I care about! And that can't be beat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment