Tuesday, August 16, 2011

All of a Sudden I'm Overwhelmed....

..........and school hasn't even started yet. The stress didn't start until about 20 minutes ago when I found out that the weekend that I'm supposed to be going to Colorado with Andrew's family for a wedding is the same weekend that I'm supposed to work the Occupational Therapy Society table for Open House. People that have been at A&M for more than a year SHOULD remember that Open House is always the first weekend after classes start. And the thought never even crossed my mind. I'm the vice president for OTS. I should be more responsible than this. Ugh!

On top of that, when I got my new iPhone at the end of June I never had the chance to transfer all of the dates on my calendar and I got an email from my supervisor this morning reminding all of us about the upcoming overnight training retreat that we have EVERY YEAR. How did I forget this too??? It turns out that I scheduled a doctor's appointment (specifically to get my new retainer fitted so my teeth don't get crooked!) on the first day of the retreat. Obviously I'm going to call their office as early as I can in the morning and if I can't pick up my retainer Friday morning then I won't get my new retainer until Christmas break. And by then my teeth will have shifted more and my mom will have to shell out another $135 for another new retainer and I know she will not like that. Besides the retainer appointment, now that I no longer have a gallbladder I may need to be on a special diet for a few months. Too bad I won't know until I see the doctor on Thursday and I already emailed my supervisor that I wouldn't have any special dietary needs a month and a half ago--before I even knew that I had gastroesophageal reflux disease and that I was going to have my gallbladder removed.

Most importantly, Megan is moving to Sam Houston on Saturday, and now that I have the retreat I pretty much will have to leave from Hunstville and go back to CS, unpack my stuff and repack for the retreat. How the heck am I going to have time to do all this when I still have weight restrictions on me???

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! HELP MEEE!!!

*************UPDATE************

To make me feel more stressed out, most of my OT school applications are due by October 1st and I have no idea how I'm going to fill them all out and get all my paperwork in before the deadline!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment