Monday, August 15, 2011

Feeling Crafty

Since Megan is leaving for SHSU on Saturday, she started packing things today and I was able to help her out a little bit! And now I'm in the mood to make crafts and get super organized. But the problem is that I have no money to buy anything and all of my stuff here is already organized (although all my stuff in CS still needs a bit of work). Like today I helped Megan decide what clothes to take with her to school and tomorrow we will try to get all of her hangers on her clothes. AKA she bought green, blue, and pink hangers and wants to use them!

I have no idea how or why this put me in a craft-making mood, and like I said, I have no clue what to make. I've considered the option of making more friendship bracelets, but now that I think about it, I have no idea where the string is. So that's not an option. I also still have weight restrictions on me (no more than 5 pounds!) so using my mom's Singer is out of the question. But I can use a glue gun! Who knows what I might come up with. Maybe nothing since everything costs money and I don't have a job lol. Got any crafty suggestions for me?

2 comments:

  1. http://jonesdesigncompany.com/tutorials/

    You're welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Painting is super fun and cheap! Canvases go on sale really cheap at Hobby Lobby ever other week. Plus, you get great decor out of it. I look up paintings online I like and copy them on to canvases.

    ReplyDelete