Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Senioritis Times Ten

So far the first week of class is going smoothly, except for the fact that I STILL haven't unpacked a lot of my stuff and there are dozens of things that need to find a new home. I've already got online homework but I am seriously procrastinating!! It's so much worse than it was last year. Who knows if I will ever get any work done. Just kidding. I really like all my classes....but maybe not physics...and I am really excited about Human Diseases! Mostly because I just had my gallbladder taken out and the professor and I talked about it for like 20 minutes after class. Pretty cool :)

So for classes, I am taking physics, basic astronomy, psychology of sport (online), and human diseases. Sounds easier than it really is.

And now for my huge news (which I'm sure I've already mentioned but now its a huge deal)! TOMORROW IS THE DAY I'M GOING TO COLORADO!!! Just to refresh your memory, one of Andrew's cousins is getting married on Saturday, and his parents are taking me (along with Austin's girlfriend, Audrey, cause technically we are NOT family, but it's close enough!) to the wedding! Our flight leaves tomorrow evening, and we must drive to Houston to catch our flight. I am so excited because everyone has told me how beautiful Colorado is, and it will be a nice change from this extreme heat! My camera is currently charging and I will try to take as many pictures as possible!

Have a great weekend! I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment