Thursday, September 22, 2011

Birthdays Galore!

Apparently this time of the month was the time to be having kids back in the day!! As in late 1980s... I have 14 friends on Facebook who have a birthday in the next 3 days. Kinda crazy. But I am so happy for each and every one of them to be blessed with another year of wisdom and life! Most importantly, today is Ashley's birthday along with Shala's birthday (I'm still adjusting to the fact that they are both married and when I talk to people I constantly correct myself). Hooray!! Friday is even more important because not only is it my cousin Lindsey's birthday and my friend Alli's 21st birthday, but it's also Andrew's birthday! He's gonna be an old man! Just kidding, 23 is NOT OLD. So I'm having a party on Friday night for Andrew and Shala complete with homemade cake, friends/family, maybe some alcohol, and great memories to be made! Please feel free to drop by! The more the merrier!

If you're one of the lucky persons with a birthday this week, a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY shoutout to you!

PS. I may make an event on Facebook and you'll be invited :) if not just come by whenever!

No comments:

Post a Comment