Monday, October 10, 2011

Super Long Day

Today could possibly be the longest day of my life. This morning I woke up at 5am to pull football tickets for the Baylor game on Saturday. Last night I got in bed around 11, and then got a text from my sister around midnight saying that she didn't know if she could come to the game or not. And here I am trying to sleep and now I have to figure out what in the world I'm going to do. It was STRESSFUL. Anyways, it all worked out with her. I had planned to get on campus by 6 for ticket pull at 7, but that didn't quite happen. After I woke up and got ready to go to campus, I decided to sit on my bed and just relax for a few minutes. Said few minutes turned into a half hour nap. Good thing I had a backup alarm set! I made it to campus and an hour later I had 9 tickets in my hands. And the seats are surprisingly good considering how everyone and their mama has been going to the games. Thankfully I had enough time left over to get home and make my lunch before I had to catch the bus. I've got a night permit and had to pay to park in Koldus while waiting to get tickets and I didn't want to leave my car there all day. Whew. The bus ride always makes me sleepy, and now I'm afraid I might not make it through the day. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment