Thursday, October 6, 2011

Worst EVER.

Today, for the 2nd time, I had the worst bus driver EVER. I'm not normally one for bashing people that the university hires, but can't you have some standards? Like training the bus drivers to slow down when turning or not to pull out in front of someone?? Last week he was driving and almost missed my stop because he was cruising way too fast and had to slam on the brakes after my stop had passed. Thankfully not many people were on the bus, but everyone in their seats did go flying. Then this week he didn't miss my stop, but almost managed to. It was all I could do to hang on for dear life and hope that nobody would fall on top of me with the bus being packed. People went flying. One girl fell down. It was ridiculous.

So thank you fat bus driver for not being able to drive and almost letting us get in a wreck. You're an idiot and don't need to be driving. AT ALL. I also think that everyone should learn how to drive on a manual rather than an automatic, but that's just me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment