Thursday, December 29, 2011

Big Trip

Hey bloggers! This holiday season has been extremely busy for me and I'm sure it's been busy for you too. I had a wonderful Christmas with both parents, and now I'm in the process of celebrating Christmas with my other family, Mary and Richard! I'm sure I haven't mentioned any of this in any of my blog posts. Mary and Richard are taking Megan and me on a cruise!!! Megan and I drove to Dallas this afternoon and we are flying to Florida bright and early in the morning. We will be gone for a whole week, and I am so excited to get away for a little while. Of course, the hardest part will be the lack of cell phone service meaning I won't get to talk to Andrew for a whole week. It's difficult enough not getting to see each other for a month, and not talking makes it seem unbearable. But I know that I'm going to have a wonderful time on this trip, and I can talk to Andrew as much as I want to when I get back! I promise I will take dozens of pictures and post every last one to Facebook! See you in a week or so! And I will remember to blog more on my phone too :)

PS. In grad school related news, I did not get an invitation to interview at UTHSCSA. One OT school down, three to go. Keep your fingers crossed that someone wants me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment