Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Last First Day

Today marks the first day in a long time where something serious is happening. Today I got up and realized that I will never again have a "first day of classes" at my beloved university. Will I remember this day 10 years from now? Probably not. But it's still cool to think about the fact that I graduate in 116 days (thanks to my iPhone days until app)! It was a rather uneventful day and I'm sure the rest of this week will be similar.

Have I told you I'm only taking 6 HOURS?! It's a little ridiculous, but I can already tell this will be a super chill semester. I only have two real classes and they only meet once a week, I still have my on campus job and I also get to work in the CAHRL (child and adolescent health research lab) that's on campus which I'm super excited about! AND I DON'T HAVE CLASS ON FRIDAY OR MONDAY. On the downside, Andrew's schedule is crazy busy this semester which means I probably won't get to see him much :(

No new info about OT schools, and I just love this whole waiting and not knowing thing! Just kidding, but I'm really not worried about it for now.

So what do my plans for the semester include?? Partying, hanging with my friends, finding a new show (or maybe two) to watch and keep myself entertained, and cooking more! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment