Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Halfway There

Hey readers! Some more changes have been made, but I am still far from the finished project. I am sure it won't look much different from the current look now, but you never know! This entire change has taken a lot longer than I was originally expecting although I think it will definitely be worth it in the end.

I am having a really hard time accepting that it is only Tuesday. Spring break is right around the corner, and this week always drags by. Hate that feeling, don't you? I really don't have much planned for next week, but there is one little surprise that I'm looking forward to (and I will tell you about it tomorrow!!) at the end of spring break. I've also been putting a ton of hours in at work, like 40+ hours....too bad I can only work 30 hours a week, but I also get to roll my hours over to the next time sheet. I love my job, but most importantly I love what I do, not the money.

Today was special because I got to have dinner with Andrew! Senior year is keeping him busy, and far away from me. I rarely see him during the week and on the weekends, I see him Saturday night for dinner and Sunday for church & lunch. It stinks, but I think God is preparing us for our next struggle--not living in the same city anymore. It's one thing when you meet your sweetheart in high school, and you can always go home to them. But when you meet in college, things are totally different. I know that may not make sense because no matter where you are it sucks being away from the person you love most, but we have to work harder at making plans (we don't just get to go out and grab a bite or watch a movie) and spending time with each other is scarce. And it doesn't help that Andrew is graduating after I do, but at least I will be able to visit!

Oh, and all of my friends seem to be getting married or engaged. Guess it's just that time in life, (and I probably sound like a broken record) but I am ready for it to be my turn!!

p.s. you should totally click on my facebook icon and go like my page :)

No comments:

Post a Comment