Monday, March 5, 2012

The Tastiest Thing I've Ever Eaten...

...that is organic! You've heard of Clif Bars, right? Well if you haven't, you need to run out to Target or the nearest health foods store and get some immediately. My mom turned me on to these last semester when I was so busy that I never had time to eat breakfast (shame on me for always skipping breakfast - it's the most important meal of the day!!). I recently forgot about them until yesterday when I made a quick trip to Target to look at their swimsuits since spring break is right around the corner! As I made my way to the contact solution, I saw these and immediately had to grab a box! They are absolutely delicious, and even though they have other flavors that I'm sure taste amazing, I am in love with the blueberry crisp flavor.


So what are you waiting for? Go buy yourself a box and taste for yourself! It's the perfect Monday pick-me-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment