Sunday, March 4, 2012

Under Construction

In case you haven't noticed, my blog is currently under construction. What do you think? I still have a long ways to go with everything that I want to add, but hopefully you will love it as much as I will! There will be lots of other things to look at and play with, since I have more time on my hands this semester.

I cannot believe March is already here. Spring break is next week, and graduation & my birthday seem to be right around the corner. Eeek! I was a terrible blogger last month, and I keep saying that I will do better, but sadly, my life is just NOT exciting. The only thing that has recently excited me (or made me sad) is that I've had numerous friends get married or engaged. And it's all over Facebook. I am so thrilled for each of them, but I am beyond ready for it to be my turn. But only God knows the plan for my life, and I can only pray that it will involve Andrew :)

In other news, I have been working like crazy, 9am-5pm almost every single day (and yes, that does include class). And this weekend was especially busy since I had to work 9am-4pm on Saturday. Today was rewarding because I did absolutely nothing and it was amazing! How was your weekend?

I'm hoping to have my new & improved blog finished by spring break, so come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment