Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Birthday Girl



No it's not my birthday (yet!).....today is one of my best friend's 23rd birthday! We met at the end of our freshman year through a mutual friend, became close friends, then roommates, and then she graduated and left me behind. Just kidding! Like any normal friendship, we sometimes fall in and out of touch because life is busy, but we always manage to pick up right where we left off or spend a lot of time catching up.

She sent this to me in a text a few days ago, and it describes our relationship pretty perfectly :)


So here's to another year of being best friends! I can't wait to see what the next year holds in store for us :)
Happy Birthday Sammie!

P.S. she has her own blog, you can go here to check it out! Sammie is currently working on losing weight, and she's the one who turned me on to the Nexercise app!

1 comment: