Sunday, April 1, 2012

Cream Soda & Pizookies

I promise eventually I will recap the second half of my spring break....if I ever get the chance to photograph myself in the exciting things that I have to show you! Thursday night Andrew & I had an intramural basketball playoff game, and we won!! Andrew was a total beast and had at least 20 points. But nobody has any idea when our next game is....I'll keep you posted!

This weekend has been way too short. Friday night was somewhat uneventful, Andrew and I went to dinner and sat around doing nothing. Once he had to go home I got ready for bed and snuggled up with Catching Fire, which I finished! LOVED IT! Saturday morning was heavenly since I got to sleep in, then Megan showed up for a quick visit. We did tons of shopping (I'll tell you all about my surprise on Wednesday!) but turned up rather empty-handed. Andrew's parents came in for Parents' Weekend and we went to BJ's Brewhouse--it was delicious! I've never had (or even heard of) their famous Pizookie or their homemade root beer or cream soda, and we ordered two Pizookies! Amazing! But it became a serious problem last night, because without my gallbladder I apparently can't ever eat a pizookie because my upset stomach kept me awake until 4:30am. It was awful! Today was spent laying around the house, Megan came back in because of a mix-up at a makeup counter, and I started on Mockingjay, the 3rd book in The Hunger Games trilogy. Andrew and I were planning to go out tonight for our anniversary, but because I've been feeling sick we decided not to have any fancy foods. The rest of my night I spent watching the womens' Final Four games and the ACMs. Made for a great night!

All in all it was a nice weekend, but just too short! And it's hard to believe that there are only 5 weeks left of school! Hopefully tomorrow I'll get the chance to tell you all about the rest of my spring break and Wednesday's surprise :)

1 comment:

  1. Boo gallbladder problems after its been removed. :(

    Luckily, I haven't found any bad foods yet. I thought avocados for a while, but the last two times, I've been ok. In fact, I'm finding having it out has made other "problems" better - like my acid reflux and lactose intolerance. I don't know if that's possible, but it seems to be!

    Wednesday's surprise!?

    ReplyDelete