Thursday, April 12, 2012

One Month.

Things are about to get serious. Today is the one month mark until graduation. Plus an extra day until my birthday. People ask me often if I am excited or nervous to graduate, and I have no idea what to tell them. I don't feel nervous yet, but at the same time I'm not really excited. I've spent the last five years here, and in just one month my undergraduate career will be over. Of course, I won't be leaving town just yet, I have a full time job lined up for the summer (I'm so blessed to be able to keep my current job through the summer!) plus my lease doesn't end until the end of summer.

I imagine once the date gets closer, I'll be more excited. But the fact that I don't know what I'm going to be doing after and not knowing is probably the worst. Hopefully I will know something by mid-June, and I promise I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment