Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Rocking Chair


If you know me very well, then you know that I like to worry about the really small stuff. Like this weekend, I was freaking out because Walmart had screwed up my car and I freaked out and thought it would be broken for weeks. Then on Monday I took it to another auto shop and there was absolutely NOTHING WRONG with my car. Ridiculous.

It's little things like that and I always blow things out of proportion...I blame my mom's side of the family (we are a bunch of worry-ers). Sometimes everything is okay and I don't blow things out of the water, but other times I just go crazy!! I hope I'm not the only one who has this issue....so I'm working on it, and it's getting better but it will definitely take time.

In other news, Andrew and I had an intramural basketball game tonight, and we won!! We are officially in the semifinals (or Final Four) and I am so stinking excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment