Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Special Weekend Ahead

Every year towards the end of April, graduating seniors have a time to come together as a class (before graduation) and celebrate one last time. It's called Ring Dance (very much like prom) and it's kind of a big deal. Andrew and I went last year--you can read about that here--and had a blast. The only problem was that wearing a long dress was AWFUL. I was so warm the entire time, and by the end of the night I felt gross. So, the next few days are going to be my only chance to go shopping. I have no idea what I'm looking for, and I would imagine that most of the prom-style dresses have already been bought. My goal for the dress is for it to be fun and flirty, yet sophisticated. I hope that whatever I find can be worn for my graduation!

The other problem is that I really don't enjoy shopping by myself. I feel like I need someone with me to tell me whether or not the dress looks good on me. But of course I don't have anybody to go with me, so I'm not sure what I'm going to do.

Wish me luck! And if you're free tonight come shopping with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment