Monday, April 23, 2012

Weekend Blessings


Trying out Genghis Grill and catching up with one of the sweetest girls I know over dinner & some fro-yo for dessert....
Falling in love with this adorable Husky (I named him Bolt but I can't afford him)...
Getting to see Andrew after I thought I wouldn't...
Sleeping in and staying in my pj's until almost 2pm...
Shopping for a dress to wear for Ring Dance (it's this coming weekend!)...
Getting all dressed up for Muster...
My first experience at Chicken Oil, delicious!...
Enjoying the cooler weather (but my allergies are HATING it)...
Spending all of Sunday at the gun range...
Seeing Andrew for lunch and getting a free cookie from Fuddruckers...
Getting my homework knocked out before the week even starts...
Seeing Andrew (again) for dinner, which almost never happens...
Going to bed early only to wake up this morning and think it was still the weekend...
Counting down the days until graduation (exactly 19 days from today) and my birthday (exactly 20 days from today)...

That's my whole weekend. Nothing super exciting, but busy enough to where I can look back and say I had an enjoyable weekend. Tell me all about what you did this weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment