Wednesday, April 11, 2012

We're More Alike Than We Know

So tonight my sister was bored and decided she and her roommate Shelby would make the 45 minute drive from Huntsville. It was kind of late when they got here, but of course college kids are always up late! Shelby has never been to College Station, and Megan was completely shocked. So of course Megan said we had to do a campus tour, then check out the sorority houses. The entire tour took about 45 minutes (we went everywhere!!) but I think their favorite part was driving by Kyle Field and the almost open Memorial Student Center.

Now that I've given you a little backstory, here's the real reason for my post today. Yesterday was National Sibling day, and of course I posted about it on Facebook. My post said "I love you like the moon at night, big and round and warm and bright" and one of my bosses (who is from Ireland) didn't quite understand it and thought I was calling Megan fat!! Haha. Anyways, while we were in the car for that hour, multiple times we were discussing something and it was like Megan and I could read each other's minds...which usually never happens! We were always saying the same things at the same times, and it was weird but kind of cool and it made me realize that my sister and I are like two tall peas in a tall pod and I'm so thankful to have her as my sister :)


Yay for (a day late) National Sibling Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment