Tuesday, May 22, 2012

1,400 Miles Later

Happy Tuesday friends! I know it's been awhile since my last post, and this one is going to be brief! I am really worn out from the almost 1400 miles that I traveled this weekend. I drove home Thursday night and Friday morning my mom, Megan and I got up bright and early and made the long trek to Lubbock. My cousin graduated from TTUHSC School of Medicine, and I am so proud of her and her huge accomplishment! Most of the family was there, but it was definitely exhausting to have back to back graduations.

I don't think I'll ever go back to Lubbock again (unless it's for OT school!)...

On our way back on Sunday, we got really lucky because there was a Long Tall Sally Pop-Up Shop in the Dallas area! They make clothes for the tall woman (5'8" and above) and I
am definitely may be obsessed. Anyways, I didn't find anything (but I did back in March!) but Megan found a super cute maxi-dress that touches the floor when she wears it. So awesome! Additionally, we took a picture with some of the fabulous gals who work for LTS. Check it out!

Megan gave an appropriate title for this pic, "Ohhh you know.....just looking normal for once!" So true :)
So how was your weekend? I hope you didn't travel as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment